Monday, February 27, 2017

Interview: Beca Lewis and Joseph Mbele

Several months ago, a neighbour of mine, Merrilyn, who is an avid reader of my writings mentioned me to Beca Lewis, a friend of hers who lives in Ohio. She then sent Beca a copy of my book, Africans and Americans: Embracing Cultural Differences. At the same time, she enabled us to connect on Facebook.

I soon learned that Beca is a writer, educator and broadcaster, who owns and runs a social media and broadcasting outfit called The Shift. From what Merry told her about me and from reading my book, Beca asked me if she might interview me on my cultural outreach activities. I readily agreed, and we did the interview on February 14.

Today, Beca made the interview available online, and I am pleased to present it here:
http://theshift.com/podcast/every-culture-is-weird-and-wonderful/

2 comments:

Beca Lewis said...

Thank you, Joseph, for doing this podcast with me. Inspiring for everyone!

Mbele said...

Thank you as well, Beca, for the podcast. I enjoyed it much. Our mutual friend Merri thinks we should do another one on story telling.