Thursday, December 18, 2014

"Africans and Americans" Book Now in Kindle

Two days ago, following a process of trial and error, I managed to upload my Africans and Americans: Embracing Cultural Differences to Kindle. Yesterday, after some correspondence regarding ownership of the rights to the book, Amazon notified me that the book was available in the Kindle store. I checked the store and saw my book there.

For many months, I thought about a Kindle edition of the book, but never got down to really working on it. I kept procrastinating and postponing the task. I remember having tried, several times, but half-heartedly, unsure if I was capable of navigating what I thought was a daunting technological universe.

I am glad I did it, finally. I could say that now I can rest, but technology is changing so fast that one cannot know what tomorrow will bring. I must, therefore, be on the look-out for new challenges, new opportunities.

I have been rather busy this week; for just before I produced the Kindle edition of Africans and Americans: Embracing Cultural Differences, I created and published a hard cover version of it which is available, together with my other books, from my online bookstore.

No comments: