Saturday, December 15, 2018

Waiting to Meet Gustavus Adolphus Students

I have received an invitation, once again, to meet students of Gustavus Adolphus College, who will be traveling to Tanzania on a study abroad program that has been in place for many years. The invitation reads:

Todd and I are once again taking a group of students to Tanzania this January, and would LOVE to have you come and talk with our students about Tanzania!  The students are assigned to read your book: Africans and Americans: Embracing Cultural Differences and, as usual, they will have questions for you!

For many years, I have been privileged to talk with Gustavus Adolphus students going on this trip, and it has always been a rewarding experience. The students come after reading my book and we have lively conversations about issues I raise in it. As has been the case for a number of years, we will meet at the Mount Olivet Conference & Retreat Center in Lakeville, Minnesota.

No comments: