Friday, March 11, 2011

Minnesota Black Pages 2010-11

The Minnesota Black Pages 2010-11, a rich source of information on businesses, products, and services pertaining especially to people of African descent, is now available. The current edition focuses on the housing crisis. In line with my abiding interest in cultural issues, I contributed an article titled "Housing as a Cultural Phenomenon", pp. 29-30.

Readers of my Africans and Americans: Embracing Cultural Differences, will remember that housing is one of the issues I talk about in that book. For the Minnesota Black Pages 2010-11, I went somewhat beyond what I wrote in the book.

The Minnesota Black Pages 2010-11 also carries advertisements, and you can read about Africonexion, my consulting company, on page 28. On page 41 you can read what the Minnesota Black Pages team wrote about my Africans Americans book. Enjoy the Minnesota Black Pages 2010-11.

No comments: