Thursday, May 12, 2022

Feedback From my Cross-Cultural Conversations



On April 16, 2022, I launched an online program I call Cross Cultural Conversions, an extension of my work as a cultural consultant. I conduct these talks every Saturday, from 10:00 to 11:30am US Central Time, on various issues raised my books and beyond.

The network of participants is growing, the feedback from them is positive and enthusiastic. Apart from writing comments, participants keep coming again and again to these conversations, and they spread the word.

For example, on May 7, Kelly, one of the participants, posted on her Facebook page a nice photo of my books, together with the following message:

Beautiful afternoon to sit in Miss Samantha's yard! I'm reading work from Joseph Mbele, suggested by my friend Anita. Joseph is leading a recurring Zoom call on Saturday mornings (10 to 11:30) with intriguing conversations, focusing on different topics. My inbox is always open, I'd be happy to share the next Eventbrite link. 

Invitations to these conversations are posted on my facebook page in advance of each session. 

No comments: